2 bedroom flat for sale in Lisbon, Arroios
- Gross surface 114 m²
- Land 41 m²
- Bedrooms 2
- Bathrooms 2
- Floor 0 on 4
- Reference 146 46 85
- Clear view
High ceiling, Character, Modern, Traditional
Heating system, Double glazing
Fully equipped kitchen, Furnished
View / Exposure :
East, West, City viewings
Very beautiful luxury apartment of 114m2 furnished and decorated with care.
Located in an Art Deco building in perfect condition (recent and high quality renovation).
Located in the centre of Lisbon, a stone's throw from the green line of the Anjos metro, in a quiet street in the residential district of Bairro das Colónias in Arroios.
Apartment crossing, very bright. East/West exposure. Completely unobstructed view.
The 2-bedroom apartment, located on the high ground floor (equivalent to a 1st floor), has been completely renovated while retaining its original architecture.
Lots of character, high ceilings, solid wood floors, original stones and mouldings.
Comfort of central heating.
The facade of the building is impeccable.
Common areas in excellent condition and very well maintained.
Spacious and modern elevator.
Beautiful outside space: 1 large private terrace with fruit tree and shed for storage.
Possibility of selling the furnished property.
Detailed composition of the property:
- 1 bedroom of 14.59 m2
- 1 bathroom of 6.00 m2 with bath and bidet
- 1 "winter garden" room bathed in light of 8.33 m2 with 2 large storage spaces
- 1 fully equipped kitchen of 11.75 m2
- 1 bathroom with shower of 3.05 m2
- 1 dining room of 9.86 m2
- 1 bedroom of 11.30 m2
- 1 living room of 15.04 m2
- 1 beautiful terrace of 41.00 m2 with lean-to
- 1 corridor of 8.85 m2
- 2 steps from the Anjos Metro station (green line) and public transport (bus and tram)
- residential area, dynamic neighbourhood life, proximity to Praça das Novas Naçoes, Miradouro do Monte Agudo
- 15 minutes from the airport
- close to all shops and services
- possibility of parking for 12€ / year
Location & Environment
- District : Lisbon
- Municipality : Lisbon
- Parish : Arroios
- Neighborhood : Anjos
- Surroundings : Easy access, Quiet place, Green areas, AirPort, Shops, Underground, Public transports, Historical centre, City centre, Schools, Pharmacy, Fire station, Bank, Police
Area description : At the gates of the historical centre, Anjos is the home of Lisbon's alternative culture. Students and trendy artists flock here in search of a popular and lively neighbourhood, away from the main tourist streets of the capital.